Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's complicated

Washing my ass was never so complicated for me!!


This is the control panel of the real toilet in Japan. Yes! Toilets have control panels. I know, that many of you must have seen lot of forwarded emails depicting complicated futuristic toilets but this is real! Many of you in Japan must have seen this too.

I could guess the last row alright. It's *pink* and not for males. But why do you have to put so much thought and details in washing your ass? Does somebody really complain on whether the shower (again, choice of this word is debatable) was too mild or too powerful??

"Hey look! It was too mild. I had to use traditional ways! What's the use of toilet? x△@x#*"
Or
"It was so strong that I felt violated" (For some, this may not be actually a complaint)
Or
"I got confused between second and third row and now all my **** is wet!! How am I supposed to walk around?? @x&△x*#"
Or
"It was so perfect!! I want to use it even when I am not sh***ing!"

At least I have never heard of that kind of conversation! God forbid if these are real complaints or feedback. I can only imagine the burden on the person sitting at the other end of the call getting further details.

And there is more! To 'maintain' this toilet, there is another panel behind! I don't even want to see that. But besides all the humor, finding right kind of button was indeed a great user experience! ;)